The State Fair is over and the kids are back in school. Fall sports are starting up and football is on TV—and you’re busy. It won’t be long before the Thanksgiving turkey is on the table and the winter holidays are upon us. Somehow, autumn seems like one of the busiest times of the year.
That’s why we’ve been thinking about ways you could save yourself a little bit of time but still ensure you’re taking care to rejuvenate and recharge. These quick procedures for your busy fall schedule are a great way to look a little bit more youthful and more energized—even though you’re busier than ever.
These procedures are also designed to fit easily into your schedule. We know you’re busy, so many of our techniques are designed to generate fantastic results as efficiently as possible. Many of the procedures at Carillon Minneapolis can be completed in less than twenty minutes—and that’s a great thing when you’ve got a high school football game to get to!
One of the most popular ways of achieving a more youthful look is with the application of injectables. This rather broad category of cosmetic procedures encompasses many different actual products, including the following:
- Botox: Perhaps the most famous cosmetic product of them all! Botox can help you eliminate lines and wrinkles that are caused by muscle tension. Injections can usually be accomplished in as little as fifteen minutes—meaning you’re in and out in no time. Results will last somewhere around four months.
- Voluma If your cheeks need a little lift to bring that youthful vitality back to your face, Voluma is your go-to product. In fact, Voluma was designed specifically to help in areas such as the cheeks, which tend to sag over time. This procedure is usually accomplished in as little as thirty minutes. Results can last anywhere around two years.
- Juvederm: You can think about Juvederm as a kind of more generalized version of Voluma. It’s great for adding volume just about anywhere in the face, which can help you take care of lines around your nose, eyes, and mouth. Results can typically last around one year, depending on the site of injection.
- Kybella: While there are many injectables that will add volume to your face, Kybella will remove unwanted fullness under the chin. Kybella is the only injectable capable of eliminating unwanted fat from the lower jaw area. With a few injections (and a few months of waiting), you’ll see substantial results. It’s a great way to get rid of a double chin without the need for surgery.
Generally speaking, injectables can be administered quickly and with very little discomfort, making them an appealing option for patients who are always on the go.
Vitamin B12 Boost
Two things happen in the fall (and they are not necessarily unrelated): the weather changes and the sun spends a little less time in the sky. Those two developments can make getting your daily allotment of Vitamin D a bit trickier. And Vitamin D is just one example—it can be tough to get all of your vitamins no matter how long the sun is out.
That’s what makes some of the vitamin boosts at Carillon Minneapolis particularly appealing at this time of year. While most people get most of their vitamins by eating food (or absorbing sunlight) Carillon Minneapolis offers a variety of vitamin injections that are designed to give you a boost.
While we offer injections of vitamin C and vitamin D, the most popular option (by far) is an injection of Vitamin B12. A quick boost of Vitamin B12 offers your body the following benefits:
- More energy
- Reduced stress
- A boost to the immune system
- Better sleep
- Increased metabolism
- Better cardiovascular health
Most B12 injections are accomplished in mere minutes, and patients are allowed to return to normal activities immediately. It’s a great way to give your body a boost during this very busy time of year.
SkinPen and Microneedling
Sometimes your skin needs a bit more help than Botox or dermal fillers can offer. In these cases, patients are encouraged to consider a procedure called SkinPen. A type of microneedling, SkinPen devices are designed to marshal your body’s own healing powers to rejuvenate your skin.
The ways it works is pretty simple: the SkinPen device gently abrades your skin, causing countless micro-cuts (hence, microneedling). These superficial micro cuts don’t cause any actual damage to your skin, but they do tend to activate a series of rejuvenating processes in your body, including collagen production.
Microneedling in general, and SkinPen in particular, is incredibly convenient. With a session as short as 45 minutes, SkinPen can begin to address lines, wrinkles, blemishes, age spots, and acne scars in a way that few procedures outside of surgery can.
Redness form SkinPen can linger for a day or two, but there’s nothing that should keep you from resuming normal activities almost immediately after your SkinPen procedure. That makes this a convenient—and popular—option here at Carillon Minneapolis.
Get Back to Your Life—Quick
Our goal with most of these procedures is pretty simple: we want to help you get back to your normal routine and normal life as quickly as possible. We know you want to look great—youthful and radiant—so we’re always on the lookout for procedure that will help you do just that.
These procedures are great for Fall in particular because we know you’re busy. Whether you need a quick injection of Botox or a vitamin boost or a session with SkinPen, Carillon Minnneapolis is here to help you fit in what you need and get you back on the road.
To find out more about quick ways we can help you look and feel more youthful, contact us to schedule a consultation, during which we’ll discuss your desired final results and the best way to achieve that. To get started on your transformation just in time for fall, contact Carillon Minneapolis right away!