Am I a Good Candidate for Juvederm Volbella?
Candidates for Juvederm Volbella treatments in the Twin Cities will usually be looking to mitigate fine lines or wrinkles above the lip or to smooth out the lip lines. As is the case with many dermal fillers, Juvederm Volbella is quite versatile and is used for multiple purposes.
Good candidates for Juvederm Volbella treatments usually:
- Want to eliminate or diminish lines around the mouth
- Want to smooth out the lines of the lips in a way that looks natural and graceful
- Are not looking for permanent results
- Are instead looking for results that will last somewhere around 12 months (longer-lasting results can be achieved with regular maintenance injections)
- Want to achieve overall results that are subtle
- Have realistic expectations about what Juvederm Volbella can achieve
Juvederm Volbella is well suited to help mitigate these lines and wrinkles because its particles are designed to be small, soft, and flexible. The nature of the upper lip requires a delicate injectable be used. Its small particules and blend hyaluronic acids make Volbella the perfect choice for this treatment.
If you want to know more about what Juvederm Volbella can do for you—no matter which area of the face you’re trying to treat—contact Minneapolis Skin Clinic to schedule a one-on-one consultation to discuss your desired final results.
Individual results may vary.