Pre-Flight Skincare Tips
Our pre-flight tips are designed to give you optimal hydration, so your skin can relax and stay hydrated onboard the long flight.
1. Apply skincare before boarding. Despite popular belief, if you wait to apply your routine onboard, its already too late. The dry, recirculated air will suck out any moisture you’ve just applied, giving your skin no time to absorb the vital hydration.
2. Use a hydrating serum. Specifically choose a serum that contains hyaluronic acid, which is proven to help your skin retain and absorb hydration better. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 gel serum is a great option.
3. Apply a thick moisturizer. Applying a heavy moisturizer after a hydrating serum will help lock in your skin’s moisture, providing a hydrating barrier while you travel. The Mpls Skin Clinic Restorative Therapy Cream is an excellent, hydrating option.
4. Get a Hydrafacial treatment. This is a gerat way to exfoliate your skin, remove impurities and load your skin up with hydration. Schedule a Hydrafacial the morning of your flight and you’ll be ready to go!
5. Don’t skip the SPF! This is important! Flying means you’re closer to the sun and higher altitudes means thinner ozone protection. Apply a reliable SPF to ensure you’re protected from UVA and UVB rays in-flight! If you’d like to boost your SPF game, visit our sample bar to choose your favorite!