For the Bride-to-Be
Do you have a bride-to-be in your life? Give the gift of pre-wedding skincare treatments so she can get picture-perfect on the big day! Below are our most popular treatments for upcoming nuptials!
- Latisse: Her best accessory just got better. Give her lashes a luscious boost with Latisse volumizing and lengthening lash treatment! Latisse is a great long-term lash lengthening solution, which means she can forgo the lash extensions and pricey fillers!
- SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque: Planning a wedding can be stressful. Between meeting with vendors, preparing invites and organizing all the little details, it’s a lot to take on! Give the bride-to-be the gift of relaxation with the skin-calming Phyto Corrective Masque from award-winning skincare line SkinCeuticals. ($59)
- Mpls Skin Clinic ClearSkin pads: Every woman needs a good AHA/BHA product in her life! This treatment helps to gently exfoliate the skin and stimulate new cells, providing a clear, glowing complexion. And the best part?! These treatment pads are a perfect dupe for the pricier Peter Thomas Roth treatment pads, and contain much more concentrated, effective ingredients! ($30)
- Hydrafacial: Heralded as a treatment of the stars, and for good reason! The hydrafacial is a great pre-event treatment that leaves the skin glowing, dewy and hydrated. This is a great option right before the wedding, bachelorette or bridal shower! ($199)
- Dermaplaning: Stuff her fuzzy stocking with the perfect gift – Dermaplaning! This popular treatment gently removes the outermost layer of skin revealing healthy skin below. As an added bonus, it also removes peach fuzz and leaves the skin silky smooth – the perfect base for flawless makeup application! ($55)