Carillon Clinic opened its doors twenty years ago. We’ve been a premiere medspa destination for just over twenty years now. So why are we changing our name? The decision does not come without some serious thought and introspection on our part. For many, “The Carillon” is a regular destination with a well-earned reputation.
Changing Our Name
But over our two decades of operation, we’ve always embraced change—especially when it makes sense. That’s why we’ve begun the process of changing our name Minneapolis Anti-Aging and Skin Clinic. (You can call us the Minneapolis Skin Clinic, for short.)
We know it might take some of our loyal patients a little while to get used to this name. That’s why we’re taking some time to discuss our reasoning and thoughts behind this rebranding project.
Introducing the Minneapolis Anti-Aging and Skin Clinic
As of January 1, 2018, we officially changed our name to Minneapolis Anti-Aging and Skin Clinic.
There are several things that all of our patients should be aware of during this transition:
- None of our locations will be changing
- The services we offer will not change (any more than they do through normal trends in the anti-aging and skincare field)
- We are not transitioning or changing management or staff: Dr. Gervais and Dr. Tholen are remaining the owners
- The staff and professionals working at our locations will also not change due to our name update
In other words, the only thing that’s changing is our name! We’ll also be making some updates to the aesthetics of our locations and giving our overall look a refreshing update. But service and professionalism you’ve come to depend on from our staff will not be changing in the slightest!
Why Change Our Name?
Given that our name and branding are the only things changing, you might be wondering why we’re putting so much effort into this update. There are a few reasons why we believe this name change will be beneficial for our patrons and our patients:
- Many of our patients noted that Carillon Clinic was often difficult to spell and harder to remember. Our new name is straightforward and simple!
- We also believe that our name should reflect what we do. Changing our name to Minneapolis Anti-Aging and Skin Clinic is a good way to represent the services we offer.
- Our new name brings us into alignment with Minneapolis Plastic Surgery, also owned by Dr. Tholen and Dr. Gervais. This brand alignment will make our relationship much clearer to our patients!
All in all, we believe that updating our name will benefit our patients and customers. Our name change will make our mission and services clearer, along with our relationship to Minneapolis Plastic Surgery.
Our Services Remain the Same
For our patients, our overall services will remain the same. We’ve always had a history of offering new and innovative procedures, and that won’t change. But we’ll also continue to offer the popular and effective treatments our patients have come to rely on over the past twenty years.
For example, Minneapolis Anti-Aging and Skin Clinic will continue to offer Botox and Juvederm injections. We will also continue to offer SkinPen microneedling as well as BBL photofacials and Laser Hair Removal. Our mission and our values remain unchanged through our branding update.
We will also continue to introduce new procedures under the banner of Minneapolis Anti-Aging and Skin Clinic, continuing our tradition of championing innovative and novel solutions for commonly requested problems.
Our New Website
As we transition to a new brand, our website will also continue to be updated and rebranded. You can bookmark us at https://mplsskin.com or continue to visit https://carillonclinic.com (the latter of which will continue to redirect users to our new website for the foreseeable future).
Ultimately, Carillon Clinic gave us twenty wonderful years of branding. But it was time for a facelift of our own. Under the banner of Minneapolis Anti-Aging and Skin Clinic, we look forward to continuing our mission of helping our patients look and feel more youthful in an energizing and rejuvenating environment.
If you want to know more about our name change—or if you simply want to make an appointment for your next session—contact any of our locations to talk to a customer service representative!